Mac or PC art is acceptable as long as it follows the program
Specs for all types of
- We can accept high resolution pdf files.
- We can accept art via email and CD-Rom.
- Compressed files should be sent in Stuffit or PK Zip.
- Keep all text and art/logos 3/32 from all cuts.
- If art has bleeds, it needs to bleed past the cuts 1/8".
- Lines and imprint need to be at least .5pt thick so it does
not break up of fill in.
POSSIBLE PROBLEMS, SOLUTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:
- Convert fonts to outlines/paths/curves.
- Corel Draw: save as an .ai file (Adobe Illustrator) with fonts
converted to curves.
- Illustrator: convert fonts to Outlines and save as an .eps
- Freehand: convert fonts to Paths and export as an .eps file.
- We DO NOT accept, Excel, Publisher or Powerpoint
- Vectorized art is a file that we are able to manipulate if it
does not meet our specs. This would consist of trapping, color separating and
resizing if needed.